Sunday, 27 December 2015

Begin again...

UCLAN MA Ceramics encourages students to maintain an on-line reflective journal and thus I began writing this blog in October 2015 on WordPress. Having blogged for several years using Google Blogger, I was loathe to move to WordPress but, as David (course leader) and my fellow students were using WordPress, I decided to fit in and use the same tool. WordPress looks great and has many attractive templates; I would have liked to keep using it, however I found that I was battling with the tools to the extent that it gave me another excuse to keep me from maintaining my on-line diary. A shame.

So here I am with a new Google blog - and finding blogging is easy again.  There are a few things missing from Blogger - e.g. built-in drop-down menus for one - but generally it's a much more intuitive, reliable blogging tool.

So on we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment